THE BETTER WAY TO LEARN JAZZ GUITAR
Life’s too short not to play guitar the way you want. Learn the proven system behind Chase's Guitar Academy.
WITH THE PROPER METHOD...
YOU CAN FINALLY LEARN TO PLAY JAZZ GUITAR!
With our step-by-step online curriculum, live weekly sessions, and special artist courses, we’ve cracked the code to learning jazz guitar from beginner to advanced levels.
CHASE'S GUITAR ACADEMY
This year-round program gives you the live coaching, structured curriculum, community, accountability, feedback, and support necessary to play jazz guitar confidently and have fun in the process.
THE WORLD OF MUSIC IS WAITING FOR YOU
With this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Feel confident in your jazz guitar playing, with support from Chase and your peers
- Improvise freely and melodically, without getting overwhelmed in too much theory
- Play solo guitar and chord melodies over classic standards
After just 2 weeks of following our program, it's common for members tell us that this was the BEST musical decision they've made.
UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM
Many of our students are retired from various professional fields, and are beginning hobbyists, or even advanced players in other genres who want to learn jazz.
If this is you, you're probably struggling with:
- Too much information to sort through and digest online and on YouTube
- Feeling like you don't know WHAT to practice to take you to the next level
- Lack of accountability, feedback, and support
- Switching between many programs because you're not sure if what you're studying will get you to your goal
- Motivation to practice consistently
- Gaining confidence in your playing and having FUN while learning
FOLLOW OUR PROVEN CURRICULUM
The Master Standards Blueprint is the flagship course of CGA and forms the core curriculum for learning how to play jazz guitar confidently.
Each month, we focus on a new jazz standard and learn jazz theory concepts, improvisation and chordal vocabulary, and study of classic solos.
The KEY difference is that each new song and concept builds from what you already learned in the previous weeks. This is critical for learning, and NO other program has this.
Each month's curriculum contains:
- New Theory Concept (eg. ii-V-I lines)
- 5-Position Chord Study
- Fundamentals Study (Arpeggios, Scales, etc.)
- Detailed Improvising Study (eg. Learning the vocab of greats like Wes, Benson and Joe Pass)
GET THE FEEDBACK & SUPPORT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
So you’re following the lessons and learning a ton! Now what?
The reason I can be ABSOLUTELY confident that you'll make more progress here in a week than you have in months, is because I offer feedback and support that is BETTER than if you had a private teacher.
How is this possible?
The beauty of this program is that you are able to film yourself playing the action item for each lesson and post those for accountability and feedback.
- 24/7 access to ask questions to Chase directly via Chat
- Community platform where you can hang out with other jazz guitarists like you from ages 29-75+ and from around the world including the US, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Netherlands, and many more.
- "Office Hours" Ask Me Anything: 1x 2-hour monthly Q&A call on Zoom where you can ask Chase questions live.
- Accountability: Get feedback and motivation from Chase and your peers on each week's lesson by posting in the community.
ADDITIONAL COURSES INCLUDED
COURSES FOR ALL LEVELS
In addition to the flagship Master Standards Blueprint program, we also include these full-length courses:
- Understanding Major Keys & Scales
- "28 Days to Fast Jazz Lines" Challenge
- Effortless Practice Masterclass
- Jazz Blues Accelerator
- The 60 Master ii-V-I Lines Video Course
- Masterclass Coaching Calls
- and more!
LIMITED TIME BONUS
GET ACCESS TO COURSES FROM TOP JAZZ GUITARISTS
NEW COURSES RELEASED EVERY MONTH
Every student has unique goals. To accommodate this, we also will be releasing NEW courses regularly with some of the best jazz guitarists on the scene including:
- Dan Wilson's "Fretboard Freedom" ($197 value) - His approach to going from scales to killing lines
- Dan Wilson's "Harmonic Freedom" ($197 value) - His approach to comping and bass lines over standards
- John Storie's "Solo Guitar Fundamentals" ($197 value) - Techniques and concepts for creating amazing solo guitar arrangements by going beyond harmonizing a melody
HEY, I'M CHASE!
I’d like to tell you a story about WHY I do what I do, and why I’d like to help YOU achieve confidence in your guitar playing, and the FREEDOM to express yourself in your music and improvisation.
When I was 18, I was at a major crossroads in my life. I had to decide whether to go to college for biomedical engineering or jazz guitar. The critical question that set my path was asking myself: "What decision would my 80-year old self would be most happy with?". Instantly, I knew the answer.
The fact is, at no point would anyone have called me an exceptional guitarist. My major asset throughout my guitar journey has been my belief that improvement is always possible and my persistence in searching for the most efficient way to learn.
I am grateful to have studied at one of the best universities in the world for jazz guitar, but even then there were major areas of my playing that I didn't realize were neglected until years later.
My goal with Chase's Guitar Academy is to create the program I WISH I had when I started learning jazz, so that I can help as many people as possible get the lifelong fulfillment I have had through playing jazz guitar.
The reason I wanted to share my story with you is because I want you to know that if I can do it, so can you. And I want you to know that I have a system and curriculum that make your success inevitable.
"I think I learned more in the first 4 weeks than I had in 4 decades of playing. It really is like a Rosetta Stone for unlocking the language of jazz."
____Matt D. from Australia
"Chase is an awesome player and musician. Furthermore, he's an excellent and supportive educator who can teach us at any level...In summary, this is the best jazz guitar experience I have ever had."
____Max J. from the USA -
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO
CHASE'S GUITAR ACADEMY
This comprehensive course will help you elevate your art from hobby to full-time career.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you've attended the live classes and worked on the curriculum and aren’t COMPLETELY satisfied with the CGA program, let us know within the first 30-days for a full refund. No questions asked.