THE BETTER WAY TO LEARN JAZZ GUITAR
A Proven, Structured Curriculum + 24/7 Personalized Feedback + Access to World-Class Guitarists
WITH THE PROPER METHOD...
YOU CAN FINALLY LEARN TO PLAY JAZZ GUITAR!
With our step-by-step online curriculum, live classes every week, and master sessions with world-class jazz guitarists...
We’ve cracked the code to learning jazz guitar from beginner to advanced levels, whether you're a casual player or seasoned professional.
CHASE'S GUITAR ACADEMY
This year-round program gives you everything you need to play jazz guitar confidently and have fun in the process.
THE WORLD OF MUSIC IS WAITING FOR YOU
With this program, you’ll learn how to:
- Feel confident in your jazz guitar playing, from seeing REAL improvements every week
- Improvise freely and melodically, without getting overwhelmed in too much theory
- Expand your jazz repertoire to be able to hold your own at a jam session
- Develop your comping so you can accompany other musicians easily
- Learn solo guitar arrangements over classic standards to play for friends and family
- Reignite your passion and motivation for jazz guitar, by surrounding yourself with players just like you
- and much, much more!
After just 2 weeks of following our program, it's common for members tell us that this was the BEST musical decision they've made.
Don't take my word for it.
Check out all the unfiltered testimonials from members below.
"I think I learned more in the first 4 weeks than I had in 4 decades of playing. It really is like a Rosetta Stone for unlocking the language of jazz."
____Matt D. from Australia
"Chase is an awesome player and musician. Furthermore, he's an excellent and supportive educator who can teach us at any level...In summary, this is the best jazz guitar experience I have ever had."
____Max J. from the USA -
UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM
Many of our students are retired from various professional fields, and are beginning hobbyists, or even advanced players in other genres who want to learn jazz.
If this is you, you're probably struggling with:
- Too much information to sort through and digest online and on YouTube
- Feeling like you don't know WHAT to practice to take you to the next level
- Lack of accountability, feedback, and support
- Switching between many programs because you're not sure if what you're studying will get you to your goal
- Motivation to practice consistently
- Gaining confidence in your playing and having FUN while learning
Now, let me show you our 3-step process for how CGA members experience massive success.
FOLLOW OUR PROVEN CURRICULUM
The Master Standards Blueprint is the flagship course of CGA and forms the core curriculum for learning how to play jazz guitar confidently.
This best way to learn any new language, including the language of music, is to immerse yourself in it and learn from those that speak it.
This means that our curriculum is rooted in learning directly from the popular jazz repertoire.
Each month, we focus on a new jazz standard and learn jazz theory concepts, improvisation and chordal vocabulary, and classic solos from the masters.
The KEY difference is that each new song and concept builds directly from what you already learned in the previous weeks. This is critical for learning, and NO other program has this (including university level programs).
Each month's curriculum contains:
- New Theory Concept (eg. ii-V-I lines or tritone substitution)
- 5-Position Chord Study
- Fundamentals Study (Arpeggios, Scales, etc.)
- Detailed Improvising Study (eg. Learning the vocab of greats like Wes, Benson, Grant Green, Joe Pass, and more)
GET THE 24/7 FEEDBACK & SUPPORT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
So you’re following the lessons and learning a ton! Now what?
The reason I can be ABSOLUTELY confident that you'll make more progress here in a week than you have in months, is because I offer feedback and support that is BETTER than if you had a private teacher.
When you study with a private teacher, you may only get feedback once a week at most, and your progress follows that frequency.
With Chase's Guitar Academy, you can get personalized feedback 24/7, so you NEVER are stuck at any point.
How is this possible?
The beauty of this program is that you are able to get direct feedback from me or your peers in multiple ways. You can get immediate feedback in any live class, ask questions in the Community or via a direct Chat to me, and even post videos of your playing for personalized feedback from me and other members.
- 24/7 access to ask questions to Chase directly via Chat
- Community platform where you can hang out with other jazz guitarists like you from ages 29-75+ and from around the world including the US, UK, Mexico France, Germany, Australia, Netherlands, and many more.
- "Office Hours" Ask Me Anything: 1x 2-hour monthly live Q&A call on Zoom where you can ask me anything.
- Accountability: Get feedback and motivation from Chase and your peers on each week's lesson by posting in the community.
ADDITIONAL COURSES INCLUDED
COURSES FOR ALL LEVELS
In addition to the flagship Master Standards Blueprint program, we also include these full-length courses:
- Understanding Major Keys & Scales
- 28 Days to Fast Jazz Lines Challenge
- Creating Melodic Ideas for Improvisation
- Effortless Practice Masterclass
- Jazz Blues Accelerator
- The 31 Essential Jazz Patterns
- Essential Jazz Vocab
- The 60 Master ii-V-I Lines Video Course
- and new ones added every month!
GET ACCESS TO WORLD-CLASS JAZZ GUITARISTS
Live Jazz Master Session Every Month!
Many people offer online jazz guitar instruction, but NOWHERE ELSE can you also get access to live sessions with the BEST jazz guitarists in the world.
These Jazz Master Sessions are based on the standard or topic we’re covering in CGA, with opportunities for members to interact and ask questions.
If you wanted to hire any of these artists for a 1-on-1 lesson it would cost $100-200/hr.
CGA members will get this benefit included in your membership, saving you $1,200-$2,400/year to get direct access to these amazing artists.
How cool would it be to get to hang with the world's best jazz guitarists every month?
Here's our upcoming schedule:
- Dan Wilson's "Modal Jazz for the Modern Guitarist" (Nov. 5) - His modern approach to playing on tunes such as "So What", "Impressions", "Little Sunflower", and more!
- John Storie's "Creating Chord Melodies in 60 Minutes" (Dec. 2)- Picking randomly from a standard suggested by the live audience, John will take us from a simple melody to a full chord melody arrangement in 60 minutes
- In 2024, we will have Jazz Master Sessions from Barry Greene, Rodney Jones, Sheryl Bailey, Stephane Wrembel, Raul Midón, Will Brahm, and many more!
HEY, I'M CHASE!
I’d like to tell you a story about WHY I do what I do, and why I’d like to help YOU achieve confidence in your guitar playing, and the FREEDOM to express yourself in your music and improvisation.
When I was 18, I was at a major crossroads in my life. I had to decide whether to go to college for biomedical engineering or jazz guitar. The critical question that set my path was asking myself: "What decision would my 80-year old self would be most happy with?". Instantly, I knew the answer.
The fact is, at no point would anyone have called me an exceptional guitarist. My major asset throughout my guitar journey has been my belief that improvement is always possible and my persistence in searching for the most efficient way to learn.
I am grateful to have studied at one of the best universities in the world for jazz guitar, but even then there were major areas of my playing that I didn't realize were neglected until years later.
My goal with Chase's Guitar Academy is to create the program I WISH I had when I started learning jazz, so that I can help as many people as possible get the lifelong fulfillment I have had through playing jazz guitar.
The reason I wanted to share my story with you is because I want you to know that if I can do it, so can you. And I want you to know that I have a system and curriculum that make your success inevitable.
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO
CHASE'S GUITAR ACADEMY
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you've attended the live classes and worked on the curriculum and aren’t COMPLETELY satisfied with the CGA program, let us know within the first 30-days for a full refund. No questions asked.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
How do I know if CGA is right for me?
What if I can't attend live?
What if I can't read music?
Who teaches the classes?
What is the time commitment?
What if I have more questions?
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Get weekly emails from me with any musical insights and inspiration I've found, as well as free PDFs for my YouTube videos.